Disclaimer

This blog is an accounting of my personal journey to find fitness. All the content on this blog should be read as a biographical piece of literature, not a medical resource. I am a physician, but I am in no way giving medical advice or establishing doctor patient relationships with my readers. I am simply keeping a diary. If you are starting a diet or exercise program or require medical evaluation or advice, please see your own family physician.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

, Bummer. I'm off to the football game. If this works maybe I can post more later. Caio!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the game! Eat well! I hope you feel better soon. Don't they say that for gallbladder issues, you should be sure to have ample healthy fats, even "drinking" a tbs of pure olive oil to fill that need? I think that's what my bariatric doctor said...

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your phone? Cool. Hope you're having fun at the game. I think there's a calculus for calories burned while rooting for your team . . . .
    LOL

    ReplyDelete

Progress to TouchDown and GOALLLL!!