Finally it's Friday. I completed my 10th straight work day of early workouts today. It's starting to get easier. I rode the bike 6 miles and then did one set of arm weights. Only so much time in the day. Wish I had time for more.
* Is it weird that I enjoy going to the bathroom? Not necessarily because of what I'm doing in there, but because it's quiet and peaceful. With the fan on I can just be quiet a few minutes. This is especially noticeable at work. I do a job where people are always asking me questions and wanting something from me. It's nice to just be alone a few minutes. Weird huh?
*If you are wearing a towel in the locker room at the gym DON'T bend over. Just sayin'. I got an unpleasant surprise this week at the gym. Not cool. Shivers....
* I really enjoy the fact that I work out more than most of the skinny people in my life. Sometimes when I tell them what I've done that week they look at me like "no way". I love that look. Yesterday a drug rep friend of mine asked if I was still up to my martial arts. I said, "Of course" He says, "So if you wanted to kick me in the face right now you could?" Me: "I could not only kick you in the face, but I could kick you, grab you and then take you down." Him:"Uh.Woah...cool.. No way....Don't do that." Then I proceeded to show him how high I can kick. Dude is easily 6 ft 2 and showed him I can hit him in the head with either a side kick or axe kick. Ha ha ha should've seen the look on his face!
* I haven't had any time to read this week and it's making me grumpy.
* I haven't had any time to watch any of my shows and it's making me grumpy.
*Speaking of the bathroom. Ever go to the bathroom and then laugh? Yeah..well..I'm weird that way. The other day I weighed and the scale was up a bit. So I'm basically pouting until I arrive at work and spend some time in the bathroom. I'll spare you the details, but it was really clear why the scale is up. Thank you veggies. I just laughed at myself for pouting for no reason. You'd think I'd learn.
* Only a few more hours to the weekend and actual grown up time for me and hubby. Yippee. Just a little nervous about food at the casino where we are staying. I've never been there but I'm assuming it's the same casino fare as most places. Must. Stay. Focused.
* I miss football already...........Senior Bowl this week, Super Bowl and that's it. I do not count the Pro Bowl as no one actually plays. Might as well be a flag game.
OK that's it for now. Considering I'm doing the 2 posts a day, I'll leave it at that. I'd love to hear your random thoughts....have a great day!